.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:
Location: U.S. Outlying Islands

I am a goat-fish.

February 22, 2009

The plan was to see Bernstein last night. He was playing a show at a very small venue which he in fact played the last time he was in town. On the way over I stopped to see if the twins wanted to go. They were busy though... Jim was fixing her car. George was starving so we went to get some grub. By the time we were done and walked over to the show it was sold out. I was instantly glad because it looked way too crowded inside. Last time Dan came to town there was 20 people there. This is great news for him to sell out. Hope he played his heart out (and I hope he didn't smash his guitar or spit beer on anyone.)

We went back to the house and hung out. They had this graphic posted on their fridge and I laughed so hard I cried.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home