.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:
Location: U.S. Outlying Islands

I am a goat-fish.

February 02, 2009

Have you noticed?

Whenever the scouts make the news it's almost always a bad thing? This year the girl scouts are putting fewer cookies in their boxes. Hey mutherbleeper, we're in a recession, what did you expect?

Then I hear that Hearst Inc. is going after the boyscouts concerning conservation practices on donated lands. I guess across the country 300 councils have been tagged for fucking up the environment.

That reminds me of the time we found a couch in our campsite at Wompatuck and Paul Scally set fire to it. I forget if that was before or after he threw an unopened can of soup in the campfire...ya, soup grenade! God, I miss those days! Good times!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home