.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:
Location: U.S. Outlying Islands

I am a goat-fish.

August 21, 2010

Donde!?!

Don't get me wrong...if any of god's good creatures had to go I would nominate mosquito in a hot second but I'm bewildered, astonished, puzzled by the wide scale absence of the nuisance on my recent east coast escapade. In central New Hampshire, where sundown usually dictates screened porch time, one could play far into the starry evening and not get a single bite. The only time mosquito was a bother happened at the deeper holes of the regional disc golf courses I played. Otherwise mosquito was hardly found.

As with the bees, my father blames cell phone/radio waves that blast invisible and pervasively in these modern times. Seems like a theory to me.

I'm not sure how I truly feel about this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home