.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:
Location: U.S. Outlying Islands

I am a goat-fish.

August 15, 2010

Hoaxalicious


In about three seconds it happened (and that's been happening in weird ways) that I rode the pendulum from disappointment to snickery joy! The above photo and twitter propelled rumor that July 5th was 'Back to the Future Day' was a fabricated hoax. The real day is set to happen October 21st, 2015. Only 5 more years till hoverboards and Delorean time travel. Godamnit somebody mark the freakin' calendar!!

Someone taking the time to doctor this image and pass it as fact makes me smile. I marvel over shenanigans. You have to love how fast a lie can travel in the present... but I wonder if lies will somehow gain speed in future times. Nuclear propelled lies and mischief faster than sound. Believe nothing. Ever.

BTW- Did you hear this is the last season of the Simpsons?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home