.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:
Location: U.S. Outlying Islands

I am a goat-fish.

April 08, 2010

staycationing now


Life is just too good this week...even I'm disgusted with me! Living the life of a retired person. I do whatever I want, whenever I want to. Being the creature of habit, that has meant a steady diet of disc golf, beach sessions (IX,X,XI), and indulging in cold adult beverage. I think I floated to bed last night. In the morning moments I have laced up the sneakers (you heard me right) and hit the gym, but that is the closest thing to commitment I've approached in recent times. I've taken leisure to level ridiculous!

The trouble is, of course, I'm getting used to it. How will I EVER be able to do anything BUT spring break? Job, responsibility, showering, paying attention, forget it...SELL THE HOUSE SELL THE CAR SELL THE KIDS FIND SOMEONE ELSE FORGET IT I'M NEVER COMING BACK

FORGET IT....I better just get on with it

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home