.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:
Location: U.S. Outlying Islands

I am a goat-fish.

March 14, 2010

In other news

This bad boy (or softball bat if you will) is racing toward San Pablo in a boxcar as I write. A new season, a new bat is what I say! The Bad News Beers were blindsided at the beginning of last season when an edict on bat type came down from the league office which in effect banned any bat of value in our bag. We never quite recovered until fall league when this kid named Miles let us borrow a choice piece from his arsenal. Instantly our batting averages improved. A lot in life I say, "Right job, Wrong Tool" and what I mean is that you have the right friggin' job to do but wrong friggin' ass tools to do it. I think pretty soon Miles is gonna want his bat back so I got proactive and ordered one that meets all specs...I hope it helps us find glory. BNB starts its spring campaign today against 3 Sheets at Michael Gray Field, 10:45AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home