.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:
Location: U.S. Outlying Islands

I am a goat-fish.

December 29, 2008

Yes, I will be willing to join your cult!


Took my first two spin classes yesterday and today.....holy mutter bleepin shit! Being a bike commuter I felt, going in, that I should be able to handle whatever they throw at me with poise....if not ease. I thought, perhaps, I could teach this class. I expected athletic genius of myself.

nope. no poise no genius.

yikes, if you wish to see how unfit you are and/or how much your body can sweat in 60 minutes time try out a spin class. You will be sure to receive the ass-kicking you so richly deserve!

The spin room at BSAC is like an underground club too....in a back room, with no windows far removed from everything else. They kill the lights and blast the music, of course! Got some club/techno shit yesterday but today was heart pounding rock which included a great rendition of 'Who made who'. It was the right time and place for AC/DC and I'm thinking maybe it might be the only reason I survived!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home