.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:
Location: U.S. Outlying Islands

I am a goat-fish.

December 07, 2008

perhaps I missed the boat

In fact I know I did! I should have studied to became a personal trainer. I'm having so much fun taking the various classes the gym has to offer (except Zumba....I was just hopelessly lost). I especially like the classes that absolutely kick your ass and I would love to be able to provide that service to others. It seems that two major components of being a great trainer include; knowing a large diversity of aerobic activities, and being a great DJ.

Unfortunately there is a lot more to it and I would have to go back to college. I'm reluctant to do that although CSUMB has a BS program in Human Performance and Wellness (and two kick ass disc golf courses on campus).

Fun fact: Starla apparently trained in Santa Cruz and worked here many years.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I don't think David T. went to school to be a personal trainer. Maybe you could do it if you really wanted!

4:54:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home