.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:
Location: U.S. Outlying Islands

I am a goat-fish.

October 21, 2008

True Change


Welp, I registered yesterday....took it right down to the deadline. I carefully considered your opinions and my conscience and for many reasons I've decided it will be important to vote in this election.

More importantly though I've been thinking about ways I can become more politicly involved in terms of changing the system (as dabee has suggested). Think I'll do some research to find people out there fighting on behalf of my ideals and virtues like the "none of the above" campaign some years back.

As far as the big one: I think I may have found a candidate who truly needs my vote. He has virtually no chance of winning but his platform is right on! He's the closest thing to change we could hope for. He is running in his (unprecedented) fifth presidential election. I vowed not to vote Nader ever again after what happened to Gore but now more than ever I believe his leadership is desperately needed. Here's hopes of fixing a very broke system I don't believe in anymore. Help us Ralph Nader....you are our only hope!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Mason thinks his dad will be voting for Nader this time, too. (He hates Congress and won't vote for a Senator.)

10:08:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home