.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:
Location: U.S. Outlying Islands

I am a goat-fish.

November 27, 2010

Inspiration

Nearly forgot about my desire to create a homemade toy company but the fire was rekindled over the Thanksgiving holiday. Dabee built a beautiful and simple mobile for baby Leo (not this one)...I was absolutely impressed! We did some thinking and talking about the next toy idea that should be implemented. We meant to do some research but time got away from us. I'm still thinking though!!

Found this beautiful (and simple) mobile design during a montessori toy search. I love it!!

I've always realized that if I wanted to branch out from my current work I would still want to be working on something relevant. Maybe baby Leo can bring me closer to actualizing this vision. Thanks guys!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home