.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:
Location: U.S. Outlying Islands

I am a goat-fish.

November 13, 2010

Flag Boy

Does life imitate The Simpsons or do The Simpsons imitate life?

Cody Alicea is now, once again, allowed to fly old glory off the back of his bike at school. The superintendent of his school district had ordered him to remove the flag to mitigate racial tensions and he complied but Fox news got word of it, blew it up viral, and the school district (wanting to put a quick end to the controversy) reversed course. Flag boy's constitutional rights were upheld.

The only reason I mention this story is because of the news report I saw last night that included a brief interview with Cody...I can't find it on the internet yet but it will be here soon I think. In essence, he was gloating that he won the right to fly his, "country swag" bwhahahahaha..."COUNTRY SWAG!" I love it!! so heartwarming.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Laura Mullen said...

His helmet looks like it's taken a beating or two. What a little freak. Love it!

9:30:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home