.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:
Location: U.S. Outlying Islands

I am a goat-fish.

April 25, 2010

How did I forget...

...Recyclops!?! I meant to post him for Earth Day and if I couldn't remember to do that this year how would I ever be able to remember to post it next year? No time like the present. Happy belated Earth Day (with meditations and green heroes for all!)

Oscar: Not again.

Dwight: Bow down before Recyclops!

Jim: Five years ago, corporate said we had to start a recycling program for Earth Day, so Dwight took the lead on that and introduced us to a very close friend of his named Recyclops.

Dwight: Happy Earth Day everyone. I'm Recyclops. Did you know an old milk carton can be sawed in half and used as a planter?

Jim: The next year he stepped things up.

Dwight: Who has put a number seven plastic in a number four bin?

Jim: A year after that, Recyclops really began to take shape.

Dwight: Recyclops will drown you in your over-watered lawns.

Jim: Then tragedy struck Recyclops when his fictional planet was attacked by some other fictitious thing. I can't remember.

Dwight: Recyclops will have his revenge.

Jim: I think this was also the year that he renounced Earth Day and vowed to destroy the planet he once loved.

Pam: Omigod, you guys look, it's Recyclops!

Recyclops: Recyclops destroys!

Stanley: Oh is today Recyclops Day?

Recyclops: Yes!

Stanley: I thought you were killed by Polluticorn or something.

Recyclops: Polluticorn wishes!

Andy: That's aerosol spray. that's terrible for the environment!

Recyclops: Humans are terrible for the environment!

Pam: The thing I like most about Recyclops is that he is creating a different world for our child. A world where you can truly be anything you want.

Jim: God bless you, Recyclops, and your cold robot heart.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home