.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:
Location: U.S. Outlying Islands

I am a goat-fish.

August 01, 2009

party is over

Once again I'm about to be boot off vacation island. Made the 3,000+ mile, supersonic journey without sweating (well, just a little in SJ) yesterday and today I find myself back in my real life. My real saturday. After my AM workout I weighed myself and discovered 4 more pounds and I doubt it's 4lbs. of muscle. Drank my weight in beer, enjoyed too much pizza and made ice cream a habit while living the splendor of lake life in central New Hampshire.

My days went by too quick and blurry to know any focus. What kick-ass days and nights though!!! Full times of loving up the people I love the most.....and in a snap and a wink it's all gone. Quick memories I will have to savor til winter. And that's the way it goes. Miss my people already but that's the way it goes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home