.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:
Location: U.S. Outlying Islands

I am a goat-fish.

May 13, 2009

Magic Bullet Review

no, not that one....the blender from the infomercial. I bought one yesterday at the "As Seen on TV" store after 2 days of torment and mental anguish. While watching too much tv with Laura on her last morning in town I saw this gem and what do you know, I'm in the market for a portable blender. Post workout shakes and smoothie making for summer seems delightful! So I pedalled to the mall and got the 17piece chicken dinner, winner, winner variety because the store won't stock the 22piece. The clerk told me he won't sell the later because the juicer, "doesn't work." I think he's just trying to clear stock though. Who cares?

Got it home and fired up a berry smoothie and what do you know, it works! So there! After one use I will give it my official thumbs up... that is until something stupid or devastating happens as a result of my new blending "system"

1 Comments:

Anonymous Monica said...

I give it a thumbs up too. You were right, it is pretty amazing! I loved the tasty smoothie!

11:44:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home