.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:
Location: U.S. Outlying Islands

I am a goat-fish.

February 08, 2006

Don't Be A Hater!

This breaks my haht! Found it while I was fishing for pics for my basket site (chaaaching.blogspot.com)

I post this as everyone I know and love has come to the conclusion that I'm absolutely obsessed with this silly sport and I must agree to some extent. I haven't been doing it long and it must seem that most of my free attention is being consumed with thoughts of anhyzer tossed birdies (I crushed one at hole 3 at Hellyer this weekend) and grades of chain (I don't even want to spend more than 19 cents a foot on anything) and plans for building renegade courses in the hills of Bonny Doon (and I will) but I must reassure all of you that I am quite sane. This sport has me looped but it brings me significant peace. I am happy being out there. Disc golf helps my soul and I am thankful!

Anyone want to toss with me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home