.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:
Location: U.S. Outlying Islands

I am a goat-fish.

January 05, 2006

Plappy Blue Beer


still swimming

silly social conventions

I thought it would come to me...hit me....drive me, just like it should. No. The new year event came and went and still no resolve.

The best I've come up with so far is to paint more and finally devote myself to the art of guitar playing. These are delightfully adequate resolutions but they fail to address all the soul-changing, spirit-enhancing areas of foci that will make me the ultimate man. Maybe I just need to buy meself a shirt that declares me the ultimate man. Maybe learning guitar and painting more is delightfully adequate.

Slappy Few Tears!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry, 'Crack. I'm already the Ultimate Man.

10:40:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home