.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:
Location: U.S. Outlying Islands

I am a goat-fish.

August 18, 2012

Frankenfinger


I'm pumped up for Fantasy Football! I've been in two leagues for 7+ years now with my friends and family. It's among my most frivilous, nerdy and wasteful passions AND I LOVE IT!

This year in Ricos my team name is Frankenfinger (named after my blown out ring finger that exploded  when I took a line drive to it earlier this season....it's still pretty ugly and spectacular months later and deserves some kind of honor.)

I've prepared for the upcoming draft as if it were the Normandy Invasion; participating in mock drafts, selecting my top 50 players, following daily progress reports and listening to associated podcasts.

Next year my wife says that me and my friends should put this energy into curing cancer.

She's pretty right!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home