.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:
Location: U.S. Outlying Islands

I am a goat-fish.

July 13, 2011

Una Mas


Tonight's the last night of my short season. Highs and lows were the only norm as a Ripper. It's looking like the co-ed team will make the playoffs (which I'll miss) and the men's team might win a game. Heartbreaking losses all season. My performance has been terribly average and even sometimes disappointing although, like my golf game, there were shinning moments I will savor. But of course it's about the fun and I had it! I liked being a Ripper. My teammates are endearing people and I wish them well. My shoulder will NOT miss the conclusion of this season however and 6 weeks rest never sounded better. Time to heal.

Vacation island fever begins!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home