.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:
Location: U.S. Outlying Islands

I am a goat-fish.

January 23, 2010

An open letter to Len Tillum: Represented Taxation a Possibility?


I wish to appropriate my tax money where I think it should go. I believe I have a plan to achieve this goal...to some degree. I consult your advice.

My question: what is the stated IRS maximum limit for claiming tax deductible donations in one taxable year?

My hope is that I can start donating the maximum money possible to the charities/non-profits of my choice and have it all written off come tax time, hence the government is really making the donation. I believe Americans should have a STRONG say as to where and how their tax contribution is used/spent. If we have even a slim chance to direct a marginal percentage of our tax funds the way we see fit, I want to take advantage of that option!

Thank you.

I would call your great radio show and present this question live but it probably fits well in a show segment dedicated specifically to tax questions. If you plan upon this topic contact me and I will present the stated question on air.

I firmly believe the answer holds tremendous potential to shift many perceived spending priorities in our great republic.

peace and gratitude

Len Tillum gives free legal advice on 810AM, KGO, Sundays from 4 to 7PM....he's a loiyah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home