.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:
Location: U.S. Outlying Islands

I am a goat-fish.

August 07, 2009

I know I can't!

Well worth the chips, I watched the So You Think You Can Dance finale last night. I'm infatuated with this show but I've always been mesmerized by dance shows ever since Dance Party USA and even Dance Fever...or was that Solid Gold? I would have enjoyed American Bandstand too but I was far too young (that just makes Dick Clark even older!)

Had I traveled to a mythic space where people are made and their attributes are set (hey, this ain't no video game) I would have bestowed upon myself the gift of dance. Truthfully I'm a wacky dancer, unconventional and barely able to follow instruction....but how I love to watch beautiful people share their gift. I'm constantly mesmerized indeed! ahhh, the beautiful people!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home