.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:
Location: U.S. Outlying Islands

I am a goat-fish.

March 04, 2007

Wiicked

Consoles....yeah, I never wound up getting a new one (thankheavens) but I must admit that I am unhealtfully engaged in a season of Tiger Woods golf circa 2000...ahhhh, the good old days.

Since I'm really into product endorsements (I must be losing my mind this time, I must be losing my mind) these days (I must be losing my mind this time, I must be losing my mind) how about the Nintendo Wii (I must be losing my mind). Was staying over in Berkeley a couple weeks back and one of Nik's buddies brought the console over for a game night.

For those who don't know, the Wii controller has a built in gyroscope that senses movement. You must physicaly move to participate in most games.

It was fun! I liked the boxing...was a great workout. The games are really simple, old-skool nintendo style! Easy to learn. Active.....lot's of promise. For any parent buying their children a console I would endorse this one 100%. If your child is gonna be a gamer at least make them exercise for it.

And be sure to wear the strap. Apparently there are countless stories of people losing control of their joystick and throwing it through windows, tvs, and other breakable surfaces.

Now that's what I call fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home