.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:
Location: U.S. Outlying Islands

I am a goat-fish.

March 01, 2007

Foreverever?


They are doing it again and I am fine with it! In fact I think we pay far too little for postage. After it is all said and done, I know it costs more than 39 cents for my letter to get anywhere. C'mon.....a candy bar costs 70 something cents.

They are also talking about creation of the "forever stamp"

A forever stamp would not carry a denomination, but would sell for whatever the first-class rate was at the time. For example, if the 41-cent rate takes effect, forever stamps would sell for 41 cents. If rates later climbed to 45 cents or more, the price of the forever stamp would also go up at the counter or machine, but those purchased before the change would still be valid to mail a letter.

Ahhhhhhh, whatever, that's fine....maybe I'll just invest in a truckload of forever stamps and be set for my lifetime, or the apocalypse, or till they make forever obsolete.

How about instead of all this they just raise postage to a buck a stamp and promise not to raise postage for 10 years. I'm down.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home