.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:
Location: U.S. Outlying Islands

I am a goat-fish.

March 21, 2006

Ready to Buy?


What's with Tennessee? And the Ohio Players? And royalties? Is the wild west of sampling over and done? Will there be reparations for past sins and oversights? Is this just the beginning? Will the deceased have to pay too?

I own "Ready to Die" and I'm willing to share it with all of you but I'm sure now that it's official contraband it will be even easier to access.

If I put my conspiracy conscious sniffer to the test I might say that this is some crazy way to resurrect the career of a dead man. Hmmmm.

1 Comments:

Blogger turbonephew said...

How about paul's boutique?
That album had more samples than lyrics.
And it's a good argument for sampling.

The b-boys made a great album.

10:00:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home