.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:
Location: U.S. Outlying Islands

I am a goat-fish.

January 24, 2008

Not on my list was the idea of playing a lot of digital poker but I must admit that I've been filling some of the free hours with the pursuit of spending play money on fake bullets and busts. Not tonight though. They closed all of the "free $$$" players out of the pokerroom I frequent for the entire weekend. Like Obi Wan and congress, the pokeroom is summoning me to re-evaluate my life....encouraging me to go out and do something different with my time. The pokerroom has refused me and now I get to go live.

I'm starting to be able to discern the stupid, monkeyminded things that distract me but I am still deciding what to do with that good knowledge.

I'm up $87,282 btw

1 Comments:

Blogger el Craplastico said...

they forgot the royal flush....which would be after or before the five of a kind (whether you are a purist or not) which I experienced for the first time ever last week. Not my royal flush....just some random at my table. I was awed, but in the same way I am by an ace.

When I see an ace I don't know what to do with that energy and the four times I've witnessed it, I could barely acknowledge it.

7:44:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home