.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:
Location: U.S. Outlying Islands

I am a goat-fish.

December 02, 2007

preparations


after Feb. 17, 2009 my tv will no longer work...I mentioned this in an earlier post. Starting to prepare for that time so that I'm not so shocked when it happens. I see this federally mandated act as benefit to all the poor and working class peoples. As Sam pulls the plug we will be liberated to fill the space of life with new pursuits and enjoyments.

Here's my list so far:
learn to play guitar (for reals this time)
and the ukulele too
stretch my muscles
strength training
read my stacks of unread books
write letters to people....the ones with stamps
attend more sunsets
get a motorcycle license
long term strategic planning to take a bike trip around the US
document more classroom projects
resuscitate my garden
get rid of everything I don't want or need
bike ride a lot more
wander
rent documentaries
strategic planning: side business
draft children's book
have more fires
meditate
new recipies
wander
more to come...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home