.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:
Location: U.S. Outlying Islands

I am a goat-fish.

September 20, 2006

Pluto

I recently heard the cost of making a penny is now more expensive than the penny itself. I don't know if the same is true for Canadian pennies?

In August the International Astronomical Union declared that Pluto is no longer a planet.

Since then I have been trying to think of something to say about that...and a couple of weeks ago I also heard that astronomers are quite certain, thanks to amazing telescopes and mathmatical computations, there are probably millions of planets in the universe....sadly, Pluto can't be one of them.



I'm starting to believe, more and more, that there must be earth-like planets somewhere in the cosmos and probably life forms that think move and breath and make war....just like us!

My sister has always been convinced of this.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yey for a new blog! Not only am I convinced of that, I think I was dropped here from one of those planets! I'm fairly certain of it.

8:52:00 AM  
Blogger animal storm said...

I am convinced too.

4:55:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home