.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:
Location: U.S. Outlying Islands

I am a goat-fish.

July 11, 2006

It Was My Vacation and I Couldn't Help Myself


Of course I gorged myself with cable television when I should have been enjoying life in more fulfilling ways. Highlight: The Deadliest Catch marathon.....that's right.....six pure hours of madmen chasing 700 pound pots of Alaskan King Crab through 40ft swells during the frigid Alaskan winter. It is simultaneously an epic high and low in reality television history and I wonder how much crazier the fad can get.


Last trip I went crazy on Dog the Bounty Hunter. If you haven't caught this scarry, washed-out mullet wearing, mace weilding WWF wannabe and his zany family tracking down Hawaiian fugitives you've surely missed a piece of Americana I would surely save in the time capsule. The best thing about Dog is that after apprehending his prey he will befriend them, get them to show him pictures of their children and babies (while hand-cuffed), give them the lecture about cleaning up their lives, and then cry with them all the way to the jailhouse.

Now that's reality!

1 Comments:

Blogger el Craplastico said...

Aren't those the guys who smoked weed in the black econovan in the high school parking lot? They don't look anything like Boba Fett.

7:54:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home