.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:
Location: U.S. Outlying Islands

I am a goat-fish.

October 18, 2005

To Protect and Serve


he almost called the cops!

I was nearly tackled off my bike this morning by a security guard at the bus station. The drivers are all on strike right now and in their absense a posse of rent-a-cops are guarding the major bus station in my town. I think they are waiting for Mattewan, anyway I pedaled into the station (across the yellow tape) to stop at a coffee shop....I needed to use their pen! After using it I attempted to pedal away but I heard a voice shout, "SIR...IT'S TIME TO GET OFF OF YOUR BIKE AND WALK IT TO THE STREET." I responded, "uhhhhhhh, no" and began to pedal away. All of a sudden this ass is chasing me down the street, grabs my bike and stops me and says, "SIR, I KNOW NEXT TIME YOU ARE ON METROPOLITAN TRANSIT PROPERTY YOU WILL DISMOUNT FROM YOUR BIKE, RIGHT?"

hhhhhmmmmmmmmm

1 Comments:

Blogger el Craplastico said...

I'm the ass....I could have been compliant. It was just a little more exciting this way.

2:20:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home