.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:
Location: U.S. Outlying Islands

I am a goat-fish.

August 25, 2009

Quarter billion

$ at stake in tonight's Mega-million jackpot so I've laid a lucky $7 down for permission to dream. The fantasy tax is paid up. It's a good thing too because I'm off this week, my head is in la-la land, and I'm seeking relatively cheap entertainment. Instead of being centered, and focused in the moment, my mind is wild with plans and ideas for when my numbers drop. The monkeymind chatters away with grandiose desires, thoughtful gifts, and also charitable intent. Today I'm taking a $7 vacation to a place where money doesn't matter to me anymore. A brief and fabulous getaway that seems worth it, and even more so if I somehow, someway win.

One thing I've decided if/when I do win is that I won't tell anyone til monday so I can have some last few anonymous days of being an average, poor nobody. Wow, look at that! I'm already resenting the money! YOU'VE CHANGED MAN!! Knew this would happen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home